Sending & Receiving eFaxes
Josh Frazier -
Sending an eFax
- To send an eFax to a recipient, create a new email message.
- In the To field, type the recipients 10 digit phone number (ex. 7132315008), followed by @netsatisfaxion.com. See the example in the picture above.
- Add a subject line as you would like it to appear on the fax header page.
- Attach any documents that you want to be sent. The system can support PDF, DOC, DOCX, TIFF, TIF, XLS, XLSX.
- In the body of your email, write anything you want to appear on the body of the header page.
Now simply send the message as you would any other email.
Successfully Sent eFax
If your fax was successfully sent to the recipient, you should receive the confirmation shown above. You will also receive a copy of the faxed pages for your reference.
Failure on Sent eFax
If you eFax cannot be delivered, you will receive a message as the one shown above. You will see why the fax was not sent by looking next to the Error text. In the case shown above, the number was busy and was attempted to be dialed 3 times.
When you receive a new eFax, an email will be sent to the address that was setup with your account. Attached will be the fax you were sent in a PDF format. The name of the file reflects the caller ID of the person whom sent you the fax. The message body also indicates the caller ID of the person whom sent the fax and what number they sent the fax to.
1510 Primewest Parkway | Suite 800
Katy, TX 77449